[Numpy-discussion] defining a NumPy API standard?

Dashamir Hoxha dashohoxha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 04:53:17 EDT 2019

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 10:01 AM Ralf Gommers <ralf.gommers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks! I know this is going to be a little complicated to get everyone on
> the same page. That's why I'm aiming to get a draft out before SciPy'19 so
> there's a chance to discuss it in person with everyone who is there.
> Mailing lists are a poor interface. Will you be at SciPy?

Would it be useful if we could integrate the documentation system with a
discussion forum (like Discourse.org)? Each function can be linked to its
own discussion topic, where users and developers can discuss about the
function, upvote or downvote it etc. This kind of discussion seems to be a
bit more structured than a mailing list discussion.

Dashamir