[Numpy-discussion] Style guide for numpy code?

Chris Barker - NOAA Federal chris.barker at noaa.gov
Tue May 14 19:36:32 EDT 2019

Thanks Joe,

Looks like a good list, though I personally would not recommend that
students pick their own style.

I tell my students (general purpose Python, not Numerical work per se)

If your organization has a style guide, use that. If it doesn’t use PEP8.

In your case, you ARE the organization— You might consider defining a
style.

But I’ll read over this — you have some add-one and deviations from PEP8
that make sense for computational computing.

-Chris

On May 10, 2019, at 12:30 AM, Evgeni Burovski <evgeny.burovskiy at gmail.com>