[Numpy-discussion] FLOSS for science podcast

Patrick Diehl me at diehlpk.de
Mon Nov 25 22:25:28 EST 2019

Dear Sir or Madam,

I started with a colleague the podcast FLOSS for Science [0] with the
goal of showcasing free, libre and open source software uses in science.
We want to highlight how FLOSS empowers researchers and enables them to
produce high quality research. Through each of our episodes, we want to
showcase a scientist using FLOSS to produce his/her research or the
developers of software used for scientific research.

Would some one of you be interested to be interviewed about the
numpy/scipy package.

Best,

Patrick

[0] https://flossforscience.com/