[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.17 3 released
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 11:36:45 EDT 2019
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce that NumPy 1.17.3 has
been released. This is a bugfix release. The Python versions supported in
this release are 3.5-3.8.
Downstream developers should use Cython >= 0.29.13 for Python 3.8 support
and OpenBLAS >= 3.7 to avoid wrong results on the Skylake architecture. The
NumP Wheels for this release can be downloaded from PyPI
<https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.17.3/>, source archives and release notes
are available from Github
- Wheels for Python 3.8
- Boolean matmul fixed to use booleans instead of integers.
- The seldom used PyArray_DescrCheck macro has been changed/fixed.
A total of 7 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Allan Haldane
- Charles Harris
- Kevin Sheppard
- Matti Picus
- Ralf Gommers
- Sebastian Berg
- Warren Weckesser
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 12 pull requests were merged for this release.
- gh-14456: MAINT: clean up pocketfft modules inside numpy.fft namespace.
- gh-14463: BUG: random.hypergeometic assumes npy_long is npy_int64,
- gh-14502: BUG: random: Revert gh-14458 and refix gh-14557.
- gh-14504: BUG: add a specialized loop for boolean matmul.
- gh-14506: MAINT: Update pytest version for Python 3.8
- gh-14512: DOC: random: fix doc linking, was referencing private
- gh-14513: BUG,MAINT: Some fixes and minor cleanup based on clang
- gh-14515: BUG: Fix randint when range is 2**32
- gh-14519: MAINT: remove the entropy c-extension module
- gh-14563: DOC: remove note about Pocketfft license file (non-existing
- gh-14578: BUG: random: Create a legacy implementation of
- gh-14687: BUG: properly define PyArray_DescrCheck
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion