[Numpy-discussion] keeping all meeting notes and docs in new repo?

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:24:57 EDT 2019

Hi all,

We have had community calls for quite a while, the minutes of which are
kept in https://github.com/BIDS-numpy/docs. That's quite hard to discover,
it would be better if those lived under the NumPy GitHub org. Also, we have
minutes from Season of Docs and website redesign calls, plus occasionally
some other docs (e.g. the roadmap drafts were on hackmd.io).

Would it make sense to add a new repo to contain all such meeting minutes
and docs? Presentations and proposals may make sense to add as well -
several people have given presentations or submitted proposals on behalf of
the project.

Inessa also suggested to enable HackMD Hub (see
https://hackmd.io/c/tutorials/%2Fs%2Flink-with-github) so we get automatic
versioning for some HackMD documents. I haven't used it before, but it
looks good.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Ralf