[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.18.3 released.
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:44:05 EDT 2020
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce that NumPy 1.18.3 has
been released. This release contains various bug/regression fixes for the
The Python versions supported in this release are 3.5-3.8. Downstream
developers should use Cython >= 0.29.15 for Python 3.8 support and OpenBLAS
>= 3.7 to avoid errors on the Skylake architecture. Wheels for this
release can be downloaded from PyPI <https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.18.3>,
source archives and release notes are available from Github
Fix for the method='eigh' and method='cholesky' options in
numpy.random.multivariate_normal. Those were producing samples from the
A total of 6 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Charles Harris
- Max Balandat +
- @Mibu287 +
- Pan Jan +
- Sebastian Berg
- @panpiort8 +
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 5 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #15916: BUG: Fix eigh and cholesky methods of
- #15929: BUG,MAINT: Remove incorrect special case in string to number...
- #15930: BUG: Guarantee array is in valid state after memory error
- #15954: BUG: Check that pvals is 1D in _generator.multinomial.
- #16017: BUG: Alpha parameter must be 1D in _generator.dirichlet
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion