[Numpy-discussion] Google Season of Docs Ideas

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:15:49 EDT 2020

Hello all,

As some of you may know, we are aiming to participate in the Google Season
of Docs program [1] again this year. The deadline for applications from
open source organizations is May 4, so I've started on a proposal (heavily
based on last year's version) here:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Google-Season-of-Docs-2020-Project-Ideas

If you have suggestions, especially for concrete project ideas, that would
be great. Also, keep in mind this project is aimed at technical writers and
not developers, so the focus should be mainly on
writing/reviewing/organizing documentation content.

Cheers,

Melissa

[1] https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs