[Numpy-discussion] Feature requests/Enhancements for upper-level engineering students

KevinBaselinesw kmckenna at baselinesw.com
Thu Aug 20 17:21:57 EDT 2020

would your team be interested in contributing to my port of Numpy to .NET?

https://github.com/Quansight-Labs/numpy.net

I have the vast majority of the Numpy core working as a pure .NET library.

All of the other libraries that rely on Numpy are not ported. I am sure we
could find some good projects for your team to work on.  These would be
"green field" projects and would likely be great learning opportunities for
them.

--
Sent from: http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/