[Numpy-discussion] Is the build-system section of pyproject.toml a maintained list of the build dependencies?

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 08:22:35 EST 2020

I'm doing some work on the travis-ci scripts, and I'd like to remove
some redundant calls of 'pip install'.  The scripts should get the
build dependencies from a configuration file instead of having
hard-coded pip commands.  Is pyproject.toml the appropriate file to
use for this?  (Note: we also have test_requirements.txt, but as the
name says, those are the dependencies for running the tests, not for
building numpy.)

Warren