[Numpy-discussion] Fwd: [NumFOCUS Projects] Job: Open Source Developer Advocate

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 07:22:33 EST 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nicole Foster <nicole at numfocus.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 10:25 PM
Subject: [NumFOCUS Projects] Job: Open Source Developer Advocate
To: Fiscally Sponsored Project Representatives <projects at numfocus.org>,
Affiliated Projects <affiliated at numfocus.org>

Hi Everyone,
We recently posted an ad for an Open Source Developer Advocate
<https://www.indeedjobs.com/numfocus/jobs/344b7c30fe13ddb6d8ee>position
with NumFOCUS. We would be thrilled to have a member of our community work
with us here at NumFOCUS so we ask that you please share this job posting
with anyone you know that might be a good fit. Please feel free to reach
out if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration as
we work to fill this role.

Best,

--
Nicole Foster
Executive Operations Administrator, NumFOCUS
nicole at numfocus.org
512-831-2870

<http://www.numfocus.org/>
<https://twitter.com/NumFOCUS> <https://www.facebook.com/NumFOCUS/>