[Numpy-discussion] GSoD application technical limitations

Saber Tooth sabertooth2022 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 03:07:42 EDT 2020

Hello Melissa ,

Today I was writing my GSoD proposal application , while I tried to copy /
paste my exact Google docs proposal in the application description , but
even after clearing all the formatting , the application form is stating
that the " response is too large , try shortening some answers "
Now many people have complained regarding this issue on the season of docs
channel , so it means the issue is upsetting everyone .

So I wanted to request if it's fine I also mention the link to my google
docs Proposal where it is explained in much more detail.
In application I have almost shortened half of my proposal therefore it has
started to lose its  minute explanatory details .

Thanks ,
Mrinal Tyagi