[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Sprint on the weekend

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Fri Jul 10 12:46:50 EDT 2020

Hi all,

since there is the SciPy sprints going on we will also be joining the
event and sprinting as well.

The kickoff for the SciPy sprint session is at 9:00 CST (7:00 PST,
16:00 CET), with the start of the sprints around 9:30.  We are
gathering all information at the hackmd:

https://hackmd.io/r4pcf4CQRMOUY2VXOWk5_Q

so that we can be flexible with organization (e.g. which video software
to use).  Note that attendance may pick up only a few hours later, but
we will try to be around most of the time.

Currently, we have a few documentation fixed listed to be worked on,
but it will be a good time to just chat or ask for help setting up a
getting started.  Another bigger topic is website translations, but
more will be added certainly and input is welcome!

If you plan on coming, feel free to write yourself into the hackmd so
that we know when you are going to be around.

Hope you drop in, if just to say hi!

Cheers,

Sebastian