[Numpy-discussion] Collection of Questions for Explanations

Saber Tooth sabertooth2022 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 05:09:33 EDT 2020

Here is the issue https://github.com/numpy/numpy/issues/16801  that i
have opened , I request the required access rights to add labels to it .
Moreover I have added this topic in the NumPy sprint
https://hackmd.io/r4pcf4CQRMOUY2VXOWk5_Q  so that contributors can use it
to submit their queries/doubts .
I also request you to share this github issue with the other NumPy
discussion forums that I may not be aware of so that everyone knows about
it and everyone can do their bit in helping us mine Explanations .

Thanks ,
Mrinal Tyagi