[Numpy-discussion] Discussion around How-to ,Tutorials.

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 15:16:29 EDT 2020

Hello, Mrinal

Yes, we are having our meeting on monday (more information in a message
still to come).

Right now, our idea of what tutorials and how-tos are comes from Daniele
Procida [1] (detailed in NEP 44 [2]). However, I believe the discussion
around exactly what we will cover or try to achieve in each kind of
document is not finished. In fact, we are still learning how to organize
this.

Feel free to add a topic in the meeting notes for the Documentation Meeting
[3] so we can discuss this on monday.

Cheers,

Melissa

[1] https://documentation.divio.com/