[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.19.1 released.
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 17:53:32 EDT 2020
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce that NumPy 1.19.1 has
been released. This release supports Python 3.6-3.8 and may be built with
the latest Python 3.9 beta. It fixes several bugs found in the 1.19.0
release, replaces several functions deprecated in the upcoming Python-3.9
release, has improved support for AIX, and has a number of development
related updates to keep CI working with recent upstream changes.
Downstream developers should use Cython >= 0.29.21 when building for Python
3.9 and Cython >= 0.29.16 when building for Python 3.8. OpenBLAS >= 3.7 is
needed to avoid wrong results on the Skylake architecture. The NumPy Wheels
for this release can be downloaded from PyPI
<https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.19.1/>, source archives, release notes,
and wheel hashes are available from Github
<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/releases/tag/v1.19.1>. Linux users will
need pip >= 0.19.3 in order to install manylinux2010 and manylinux2014
A total of 15 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Abhinav Reddy +
- Anirudh Subramanian
- Antonio Larrosa +
- Charles Harris
- Chunlin Fang
- Eric Wieser
- Etienne Guesnet +
- Kevin Sheppard
- Matti Picus
- Raghuveer Devulapalli
- Roman Yurchak
- Ross Barnowski
- Sayed Adel
- Sebastian Berg
- Tyler Reddy
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 25 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #16649: MAINT, CI: disable Shippable cache
- #16652: MAINT: Replace PyUString_GET_SIZE with PyUnicode_GetLength.
- #16654: REL: Fix outdated docs link
- #16656: BUG: raise IEEE exception on AIX
- #16672: BUG: Fix bug in AVX complex absolute while processing array
- #16693: TST: Add extra debugging information to CPU features detection
- #16703: BLD: Add CPU entry for Emscripten / WebAssembly
- #16705: TST: Disable Python 3.9-dev testing.
- #16714: MAINT: Disable use_hugepages in case of ValueError
- #16724: BUG: Fix PyArray_SearchSorted signature.
- #16768: MAINT: Fixes for deprecated functions in scalartypes.c.src
- #16772: MAINT: Remove unneeded call to PyUnicode_READY
- #16776: MAINT: Fix deprecated functions in scalarapi.c
- #16779: BLD, ENH: Add RPATH support for AIX
- #16780: BUG: Fix default fallback in genfromtxt
- #16784: BUG: Added missing return after raising error in methods.c
- #16795: BLD: update cython to 0.29.21
- #16832: MAINT: setuptools 49.2.0 emits a warning, avoid it
- #16872: BUG: Validate output size in bin- and multinomial
- #16875: BLD, MAINT: Pin setuptools
- #16904: DOC: Reconstruct Testing Guideline.
- #16905: TST, BUG: Re-raise MemoryError exception in test_large_zip's...
- #16906: BUG, DOC: Fix bad MPL kwarg.
- #16916: BUG: Fix string/bytes to complex assignment
- #16922: REL: Prepare for NumPy 1.19.1 release
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion