[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Development Meeting Today - Triage Focus

Warren Weckesser warren.weckesser at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:50:37 EDT 2020

Hi all,

Sorry for the short notice--Sebastian is off this week, and the rest
of us forgot to send the email reminder.

Our bi-weekly triage-focused NumPy development meeting is in 10
minutes (today, Wednesday, July 29th, at 11 am Pacific Time (18:00
UTC)).  Everyone is invited to join in and edit the work-in-progress
meeting topics and notes:

    https://hackmd.io/68i_JvOYQfy9ERiHgXMPvg

I encourage everyone to notify us of issues or PRs that you feel
should be prioritized or simply discussed briefly. Just comment on it
so we can label it, or add your PR/issue to this weeks topics for
discussion.

Best regards

Warren