[Numpy-discussion] Proposal to accept NEP #44: Restructuring the NumPy Documentation

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 09:30:41 EST 2020

Hello all,

Since there were no objections raised, I propose this NEP is accepted. I'll
be submitting the PR with the final links to this thread in a few minutes.

Best,

Melissa

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 3:30 PM Stefan van der Walt <stefanv at berkeley.edu>
wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 19, 2020, at 03:58, Melissa Mendonça wrote:
>
> I am proposing the acceptance of NEP 44 - Restructuring the NumPy
> Documentation.
>
> https://numpy.org/neps/nep-0044-restructuring-numpy-docs.html
>

> Thanks, Melissa, for developing this NEP!  The plan makes sense to me.
>
> Best regards,
> Stéfan

Melissa Weber Mendonça
--
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing you don't put
tomato in fruit salad."