[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.18.2 released.
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:32:35 EDT 2020
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce that NumPy 1.18.2 has
been released.This small release contains a fix for a performance
regression in numpy/random and several bug/maintenance updates.
The Python versions supported in this release are 3.5-3.8. Downstream
developers should use Cython >= 0.29.15 for Python 3.8 support and OpenBLAS
>= 3.7 to avoid errors on the Skylake architecture. Wheels for this
release can be downloaded from PyPI <https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.18.2>,
source archives and release notes are available from Github
A total of 5 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Charles Harris
- Ganesh Kathiresan +
- Matti Picus
- Sebastian Berg
- przemb +
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 7 pull requests were merged for this release.
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15675: TST: move _no_tracing to
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15676: MAINT: Large overhead in
some random functions
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15677: TST: Do not create gfortran
link in azure Mac testing.
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15679: BUG: Added missing error
check in ndarray.__contains__
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15722: MAINT: use list-based APIs
to call subprocesses
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15729: REL: Prepare for 1.18.2
- https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/15734: BUG: fix logic error when
nm fails on 32-bit
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion