[Numpy-discussion] New Wednesday Community Meeting Time slot (Current 11:00am California time)

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Fri Mar 20 15:02:52 EDT 2020

Hi all,

since we are spread out all over the world, we are considering moving
the Community meeting time, if you are interested in joining in
occasionally, please fill out the doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/p3gik4xxdra93cwt

I have currently limited the times to hourly times in the California
work day.
The most likely change will be a slight shift to make it later than the
current 11:00am California time to still be reasonable for those from
Europe. But if you are generally interested and never joined due to the
time, now is a good time to bring it up :).

Note that this meeting is bi-weekly on Wednesday, I did not anticipate
moving the day itself for now.

This is primarily for the Community and not the Triage meeting.

All the best,

Sebastian