[Numpy-discussion] Application Pre-requisites

Hmrishav Bandyopadhyay hmrishavbandyopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed May 13 02:27:50 EDT 2020

Hi,

I am Hmrishav Bandyopadhyay, an Undergrad at Jadavpur University, India.

One of the application pre-requisites for applying to GSOD under numpy
require me to have technical writing experience. Being a student, I have
not had any professional technical writing job or internship per-se but I
have been writing tutorials and such in Towards Data Science(Medium) for
some time now, most of which have been curated by the website. Does this
make me eligible for applying to numpy? Any help or pointers would be
highly appreciated.

Link to one such blog for reference --
https://towardsdatascience.com/adversarial-latent-autoencoders-4ce12c0abbdd

Regards,