[Numpy-discussion] Participation in GSoD 2020

Sayak Kundu sk.sayakkundu1997 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 09:36:18 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

I am Sayak Kundu. I am a student at IIIT Hyderabad. This email is regarding
the participation in Google Season of DOcs 2020 as a technical writer. I am
interested in *High-level restructuring and end-user focus*. I have
experience with Numpy and Scipy and have used them across many of my
projects for Multivariate Analysis, Data Science, Machine Learning, etc. I
have also worked with the Internet Archive for past 1 year on their Google
Action and Alexa Skill as a developer and this job also required me to
write technical reports.

I have learnt through the Numpy docs and I want to contribute back by
improving and adding new features to the docs. I would very much like to
know about the steps involved further for contributing to this project.

Sincerely,
Sayak Kundu
sk.sayakkundu1997 at gmail.com