[Numpy-discussion] the NumPy paper is out!

Valerio Maggio valerio.maggio at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 16:08:39 EDT 2020

Congratulations everyone!
The paper is very well written, wonderfully organised, and something we
should all be proud of.

I am super happy that NumPy has finally its own (Nature!) paper: truly
deserved for all the community effort, and for the key central role NumPy
now has for all the ecosystem.

Thank you!

Valerio

On Wed, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:00 PM Frederic Bastien <fbastien at nvidia.com>