[Numpy-discussion] GSoD'21 Ideas Disussion

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:36:53 EDT 2021

Hello, Mukulika!

Your project seems very ambitious! My advice would be to focus on one of
two of those items and really spend some time on them. For example, items 1
and 5 could come together, or items 3 and 4 (we are working on item 2 and
welcome contributions, but that may be a smaller task at this point). It
depends on what you would like to focus on: writing new content or
revamping existing content.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

- Melissa