[Numpy-discussion] NEP 48: Spending NumPy Project funds

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 09:49:01 EST 2021

Hi all,

Here is a NEP with guidelines around spending NumPy project funds for your
consideration/review, drafted by Inessa, Stéfan and myself. Please keep
discussion of the main ideas on this thread, and detailed/textual comments
on https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/18454.

We did quite a bit of research on relevant policies and practices in other
open source projects/communities. While we could find examples of
practices, we did not find any published policies like this. If you know of
any that are relevant, it'd be great if you could point to them.

Cheers,
Ralf