[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.19.5 released
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 13:05:35 EST 2021
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce the release of NumPy
1.19.5. NumPy 1.19.5 is a short bugfix release. Apart from fixing several
bugs, the main improvement is an update to OpenBLAS 0.3.13 that works
around the Windows 2004 fmod bug while not breaking execution on other
platforms. This release supports Python 3.6-3.9 and is planned to be the
last release in the 1.19.x cycle. NumPy Wheels can be downloaded from PyPI
<https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.19.5/>, source archives, release notes,
and wheel hashes are available on Github
<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/releases/tag/v1.19.5>. Linux users will
need pip >= 0.19.3 in order to install manylinux2010 and manylinux2014
A total of 8 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Charles Harris
- Christoph Gohlke
- Matti Picus
- Raghuveer Devulapalli
- Sebastian Berg
- Simon Graham +
- Veniamin Petrenko +
- Bernie Gray +
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 11 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #17756: BUG: Fix segfault due to out of bound pointer in floatstatus...
- #17774: BUG: fix np.timedelta64('nat').__format__ throwing an exception
- #17775: BUG: Fixed file handle leak in array_tofile.
- #17786: BUG: Raise recursion error during dimension discovery
- #17917: BUG: Fix subarray dtype used with too large count in fromfile
- #17918: BUG: 'bool' object has no attribute 'ndim'
- #17919: BUG: ensure _UFuncNoLoopError can be pickled
- #17924: BLD: use BUFFERSIZE=20 in OpenBLAS
- #18026: BLD: update to OpenBLAS 0.3.13
- #18036: BUG: make a variable volatile to work around clang compiler bug
- #18114: REL: Prepare for the NumPy 1.19.5 release.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion