[Numpy-discussion] Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 21

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:35:25 EDT 2021

Hi all!

Our next Documentation Team meeting will be on *Monday, June 21* at ***4PM
UTC***.

All are welcome - you don't need to already be a contributor to join. If
you have questions or are curious about what we're doing, we'll be happy to
meet you!

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link:

https://zoom.us/j/96219574921?pwd=VTRNeGwwOUlrYVNYSENpVVBRRjlkZz09#success

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes (still being
updated in the next few days!):

https://hackmd.io/oB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fhackmd.io%2FoB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGIOzVwlfDFd6YAgBwVUjmjQKWRSw>

Hope to see you around!

** You can click this link to get the correct time at your timezone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NumPy+Documentation+Team+Meeting&iso=20210621T16&p1=1440&ah=1

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by
clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar
/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa