[Numpy-discussion] guide for downstream package authors & setting version constraints

zoj613 blkzol001 at myuct.ac.za
Sat Mar 6 12:52:26 EST 2021

Thanks you, this looks very informative. Is there a best practice guide
somewhere in the docs on how to correctly expose C-level code to third
parties via .pxd files, similarly to how one can access the c_distributions
of numpy via cython? I tried this previously and failed miserably. It seemed
like symbols for some C functions I tried to expose to the user via
cython declaration could not be found. I know I did something wrong, but im
not sure what (I linked the header files and everything). The Cython docs
were not very helpful. Maybe scipy/numpy devs could shed some light on how
this is properly done?

--
Sent from: http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/