[Numpy-discussion] NumPy logo merchandise available at spreadshirt NumFOCUS shop

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Mon Mar 8 15:15:01 EST 2021

On Thu, 2021-03-04 at 16:54 -0800, Stephan Hoyer wrote:
> I love your mittens!
>
> NumPy really should be in the NumFOCUS store, but it currently isn't:
> https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus/all

Various items with the NumPy logo (text below cube) are now available
here from the NumFOCUS spreadshirt shop [1] here:

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus/numpy?idea=604683f7998267255de40bcc

If there is popular demand to add something else that should be no
problem :).
Unfortunately, I doubt we can add those amazing mittens there!

Cheers,

Sebastian

[1] https://shop.spreadshirt.com/numfocus