[Numpy-discussion] Google Season of Docs 2021

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:17:24 EDT 2021

Hello, folks!

NumPy is hoping to participate again in Google Season of Docs this year,
and we have a couple of project ideas listed here:
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Google-Season-of-Docs-2021-Project-Ideas

This year, GSoD has a different structure: we must choose only one project
idea (ideally, the one prospective technical writers are most interested
in) and submit a sort of grant proposal (details are here:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide). If we are
selected, we can hire up to 2 technical writers to work on our project,
depending on the budget allocated to us by Google.

The final proposal must be submitted by March 26 (you can find the complete
timeline here https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/timeline).

Feedback and input is appreciated, and please feel free to share with
technical writers who may be interested.

Cheers,

- Melissa