[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.20.2 released.
Charles R Harris
charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 19:45:18 EDT 2021
Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com>
Sun, Feb 7, 2:23 PM
to numpy-discussion, SciPy, SciPy-User, bcc: python-announce-list
On behalf of the NumPy team I am pleased to announce the release of NumPy
1.20.2. NumPy 1,20.2 is a bugfix release containing several fixes merged to
the main branch after the NumPy 1.20.1 release. The Python versions
supported for this release are 3.7-3.9. Wheels can be downloaded from PyPI
<https://pypi.org/project/numpy/1.20.2/>; source archives, release notes,
and wheel hashes are available on Github
<https://github.com/numpy/numpy/releases/tag/v1.20.2>. Linux users will
need pip >= 0.19.3 in order to install manylinux2010 and manylinux2014
A total of 7 people contributed to this release. People with a "+" by their
names contributed a patch for the first time.
- Allan Haldane
- Bas van Beek
- Charles Harris
- Christoph Gohlke
- Mateusz Sokół +
- Michael Lamparski
- Sebastian Berg
*Pull requests merged*
A total of 20 pull requests were merged for this release.
- #18382: MAINT: Update f2py from master.
- #18459: BUG: ``diagflat`` could overflow on windows or 32-bit platforms
- #18460: BUG: Fix refcount leak in f2py ``complex_double_from_pyobj``.
- #18461: BUG: Fix tiny memory leaks when ``like=`` overrides are used
- #18462: BUG: Remove temporary change of descr/flags in VOID functions
- #18469: BUG: Segfault in nditer buffer dealloc for Object arrays
- #18485: BUG: Remove suspicious type casting
- #18486: BUG: remove nonsensical comparison of pointer < 0
- #18487: BUG: verify pointer against NULL before using it
- #18488: BUG: check if PyArray_malloc succeeded
- #18546: BUG: incorrect error fallthrough in nditer
- #18559: CI: Backport CI fixes from main.
- #18599: MAINT: Add annotations for `dtype.__getitem__`, `__mul__`
- #18611: BUG: NameError in numpy.distutils.fcompiler.compaq
- #18612: BUG: Fixed ``where`` keyword for ``np.mean`` & ``np.var``
- #18617: CI: Update apt package list before Python install
- #18636: MAINT: Ensure that re-exported sub-modules are properly
- #18638: BUG: Fix ma coercion list-of-ma-arrays if they do not cast
- #18661: BUG: Fix small valgrind-found issues
- #18671: BUG: Fix small issues found with pytest-leaks
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the NumPy-Discussion