[Numpy-discussion] GSoD'21- Submitting first draft of the Statement of Interest.

Ayush Verma verma16.ayush at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:24:19 EDT 2021

I have updated the statement with links to a personal project's
documentation following the Diataxis framework guidelines. I am also
attaching the links below in the mail itself.
Please find the updated document and attached links below.
Github repo link of the project: www.github.com/verma16Ayush/profpoll
Hosted documentation: profpoll.readthedocs.io/en/latest
Thanks,
Ayush