[Numpy-discussion] Newcomer's Meeting tomorrow!

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:12:18 EDT 2021

Hi all!

Tomorrow,* May 20, at 8pm UTC* we have a Newcomer's Meeting!

This is an informal meeting with no agenda to ask questions, get to know
other people and (hopefully) figure out ways to contribute to NumPy. Feel
free to join if you are lurking around but found it hard to start
contributing - we'll do our best to support you.

If you wish to join on Zoom, use this link: https://zoom.us/j/6345425936

Hope to see you around!

** You can click this link to get the correct time at your timezone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NumPy+Newcomer%27s+Meeting&iso=20210520T20&p1=1440&ah=1

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by
clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar
/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa