[omaha] XML or BeautifulSoup?

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:52:08 CET 2007

Well I'd vote for XML but i won't be able to make it, We just had a
baby here and family will be in from out of town that week.

Anyone up for video taping it and posting to youtube or google video?

In future meetings i could go over func, (I'm on the author list now),
django, or my project Sipie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sipie .
Although I only know func, and django from a 30,000 ft level, but i
can show the basics, maybe even do a 20min wiki like demo in django.

Eli Criffield