[omaha] Hot Hot Hot

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Jul 12 04:24:16 CEST 2007

After some reflection, a change of venue at this late date would lead
to more confusion than wanted.  With the forecast showing mild
temperatures and Jay's invitation -- I believe that we should meet as
planned at Reboot the User.

There are a number of flyer's up that need to be changed if we do
decide to move venues so if that is the decision, we can make it
happen smoothly if we allow ourselves some time to plan and get the
word out.  Lets make it one of the topics of discussion at the meeting
Thursday.

Sound ok with everyone?

-Jeff