[omaha] Meeting Location

Brad Siegfreid brad at iridiumdesign.com
Mon Jul 30 19:20:42 CEST 2007

I haven't used Gobby, I just looked at the project page and kind of
freaked at the amount of effort to try it. I've used DarwinPorts
before as a package manager but started running into too many
inconsistencies between Python based projects and started managing
everything by hand instead.

I haven't had the opportunity to use SubEthaEdit either but I do have
an app that uses SubEthaEdit's text sharing code. Unfortunately I
have nobody to share code with. :-(

Brad