[omaha] Call for Topics: June Meeting

Brad Siegfreid brad at iridiumdesign.com
Fri Jun 8 00:03:13 CEST 2007

I just found this group and might be able to make it to next month's
meeting. What is the attendance usually like?

By the way, I'm a recent convert to Python and have been using it for some
small web sites using Django. It's let me fall in love with web app
development all over again. Now if I can just convert my day job...

Brad