[omaha] Call for Topics: June Meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Jun 8 02:03:02 CEST 2007

On 6/7/07, Brad Siegfreid <brad at iridiumdesign.com> wrote:

> I just found this group and might be able to make it to next month's
> meeting. What is the attendance usually like?
We'd like to see you there too.  The past couple meetings have been
small -- but that makes for good exchanges.

> By the way, I'm a recent convert to Python and have been using it for some
> small web sites using Django. It's let me fall in love with web app
> development all over again. Now if I can just convert my day job...

Django...nice.  As for conversion, some of us do get to use python at
our day jobs -- we often end up talking about that very subject at
meetings.  Maybe you'll pick up some ideas on how to get snakes on
your job<g>.