[omaha] First Meeting -- April 12, 2007

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Mar 28 03:54:49 CEST 2007

Its good to hear from you Mike.   Where did you happen to see the
notice about the mail list? Yahoo?  I've mangled my meetup profile to
point to the wiki and I contacted Aaron over at ITinOmaha.org to get
it listed on the calendar.  I've just started getting the word out so
if you see me missing something please let me know.

Maybe once we get going we could get a lunch meeting set up
occasionally.  Hopefully the group will be as large as the last time
we met back in 2001.

-Jeff

On 3/27/07, mike at hostetlerhome.com <mike at hostetlerhome.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately my schedule stinks in the evenings, so don't plan around
> like (like you would want to . . )
>
> And thank you, Jeff, for getting this group going again!!
>
> > I've tentatively set the meeting dates for the second Thursday of the
> > month.  That would make the first meeting April 12, 2007.
> >
> > If you are planning on attending the meetings, does the second
> > Thursday of the month present any conflicts?
> >
> > Also, I don't have a location nailed down yet so if anyone has an
> > idea, I'm open to suggestions.
> >
> > -jeff
> >
> > --
> > Jeff Hinrichs