[omaha] Howdy!

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Nov 2 00:50:33 CET 2007

Hi Brady!

The Omaha Python users group meets regularly.  The list is a bit
sporadic, but normally helpful.  You are correct about the cross over
between the python users group and olug. www.olug.org

If you learn by reading then python is an excellent language for you.
There are great examples every where.   I try and keep the minutes
from the meetings up at www.omahapython.org and if you subscribe to
planet python, the meeting notes end up in the rss feed there.

Look forward to meeting you in person when you get to the Big O.

-jeff