[omaha] Kelly IT: 18-month contract for a Python Developer in Omaha

Robert Deperalta DEPERRO at kellyit.com
Fri Dec 12 00:01:47 CET 2008

My name is Rob DePeralta, I'm a District Manager with Kelly IT representing
a client in Omaha looking for a Python developer.  Our client is looking
for a programmer to work with their project team in the implementation of a
web-based tool for a computerized provider order entry system for
enterprise use.

Top 3 requirements are:
1. Experience or desire to work in an R&D environment
2. Experience or desire to work with open source
3. Experience with Python (must have)

They will train on JavaScript, MySQL, Zope, and LaTeX.  They are looking
for someone with 2+ years experience as a programmer/analyst with
understanding of software life cycle.  This position will be involved in
the development, testing, production maintenance and user support.

For details please feel free to contact me at 913.451.1230 or 816.308.7994.
Thank you,
Rob

Robert dePeralta, MBA
District Manager