[omaha] Tidy Help

Burch Kealey bkealey at mail.unomaha.edu
Sat May 17 06:27:31 CEST 2008

   Sorry I should have phrased my question more carefully-I am looking
   for a Python Package for Tidy.  I see I was just asking for Tidy.  I
   have been getting some great help but have wasted too many hours this
   week trying to use Tidy and make it work from a python program.  When
   I download and install (now on three machines) I get an error message
   that suggests a virus but we are convinced it is not.

   Burch T. Kealey, PhD.
   RH-CBA 408-N
   University of Nebraska at Omaha
   6000 Dodge Street
   Omaha Nebraska  68104
   402-554-3571
   information
   intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by
   law.  If
   you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this
   message.  Any
   disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
   any