[omaha] Python SOAP and Apache

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon May 19 17:15:58 CEST 2008

While I haven't done any SOAP with python, here are some of the things
that I know.

CherryPy can run under apache via mod_wsgi
http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/IntegrationWithCherryPy  so you
should be able to get yourself all the goodness of apache with pretty
much no code modification.

Connection Pooling: depends on the database you are using.  Is it
thread-safe?  See http://tools.cherrypy.org/wiki/Databases for more
insight.

regards,

Jeff