[omaha] ANN: Free 3 month subscription to Python magazine

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue May 20 04:56:14 CEST 2008

Doug Hellman, the Technical Editor for Python Magazine is offering a
free 3 month subscription to Python Magazine
(http://www.pythonmagazine.com)  to members of user groups who discuss
Python-related topics.

To take advantage of the offer, go to the web site
(http://www.pythonmagazine.com) and set up an account (that's already
free).  When you register, the site will ask for an email address to
identify the account.  After you set up your account, email me the
address you used to signed up.  I will then forward the list of all
the email addresses used, along with the name of the user group
represented, Doug will take care of the rest.

So get signed up, send me your email and I'll get the list to Doug.
It's a good mag in my opinion -- I already have a paid subscription.

Jeff Hinrichs
jeffh at dundeemt.com
web: www.dundeemt.com
blog: inre.dundeemt.com