[omaha] We need a logo...

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun May 25 04:11:18 CEST 2008

Here is a link to a 640x480 export -- easier to see<g>
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dcfq8f6s_28g9fpcsfs

I've been reading through the PSF stuff on using a derivative logo,
http://www.python.org/psf/trademarks/  -- I've emailed them to get
better feedback on what is/isn't permissible by user groups.

-jeff