[omaha] Please Vote: The next meeting - November 5, 2008??

Burch Kealey bkealey at mail.unomaha.edu
Tue Nov 4 06:16:44 CET 2008

Yes
Burch Kealey
Sent by my Blackberry;

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T" [jeffh at dundeemt.com]
Sent: 11/03/2008 08:50 PM CST
To: "Omaha Python Users Group" <omaha at python.org>
Subject: [omaha] Please Vote: The next meeting - November 5, 2008??

Hello fellow Pythonistas!

Who is ready for the November meeting?  It is the day after the election, so
while not a National holiday, an argument could be made to delay the meeting
a week or even just cancel the meeting for this month.  Unless I hear others
object, I am strongly considering canceling this month's meeting.  So
consider this a warm up ballot and cast your vote early.

Yes - Cancel this month's meeting and we will meet as planned in December.
No - Don't cancel this month's meeting - I've got questions/something to
present/abandonment issues

I'll cast the first ballot.

Yes - Cancel this month's meeting and we will meet as planned in December.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc