[omaha] Upcoming Meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Sun Nov 30 04:57:47 CET 2008

The next meeting is around the corner.  At last mention, Chad had
proposed a getting to know CherryPy session - in the spirit of Burch's
getting to know BeautifulSoup.  I'd be happy to give a lightning talk
on Unicode in Python 2.5.2 after just finishing a wrestling tournament
with Unicode objects and the hashlib module.  Thankfully, some kind
souls on comp.lang.python were coaching in my corner<g>

Anyone else have a lightning talk or getting to know session they
would like to propose?

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc