[omaha] Looking for speakers for the next meeting

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 04:36:49 CEST 2009

Nice, the one talk I want to be at, that I will more than likely miss.  Damn
travel schedule
hmm, I wonder if I have any strings I can pull.....thinking

Chad, CISSP

George Carlin<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/g/george_carlin.html>
- "Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up
on
the roof and gets stu...