[omaha] Which version of Python?

Steve Young sy at foreignlanguageflashcards.com
Sat Aug 1 21:17:18 CEST 2009

Thanks for the info.  There is an existing program in python I want to
play around with that is in 2.5, and I want to have the option of using
one of the frameworks available, so I think that is where I will begin.

I am using IDLE currently.  Most people recommend getting familiar with
the language before learning about learning a full featured IDE.  I was
using Jedit with Java.  I did read some about WingWare and it has a lot
of fans.

I noticed the difference in the print statement immediately!  I think I
will take the red... no the blue...  are their any other choices?

Thanks again.

Steve