[omaha] Python Meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Feb 2 01:55:16 CET 2009

Totally dropped the ball -- just emailed Michelle @ F&H about
reserving the meeting room for February 16.

I'll let you know her response as soon as I get it.    Since I blew
it, I figure I'll be at UNO on the 4th and keep that meeting date this
month too.  So there will be 2 meetings this month as long as we can
get the room at F&H.  This way we don't have to tick anyone off about
changing the meeting date so close to the scheduled date.  Any one who
would come to the Fox & Hound probably won't show up for the meeting
at UNO so I don't think we'll have to worry about that.

I've been head deep in about 4 projects this month and haven't even
kept up on rss or email -- I've got stuff galore to present on from
couchdb and python to writing map/reduce functions in python for couch
to writing externals in python for couch.  Automated SSH and SFTP w/
Paramiko.  YAML and python and the list keeps growing <g>  py-mssql
just had a 1.0 release on 1/29, the first major update in nearly 2
years with DB-API 2.0 compliance (nice).

Anyone else have stuff to present on?  I know Chad has been doing some
Python 3K stuff.

-Jeff