[omaha] Call for Talks

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Feb 6 00:27:47 CET 2009

With the upcoming meeting on the 16th @ the Fox and Hound on 120th &
Dodge we could use a presentation or 2 more.  Ought to be a great time
and there should be >1 presenters.  We are hoping to pull in some new
faces so some good talks would be a help.

So step right up and don't be shy -- these meetings are for everyone
no matter the skill level w/ python.  One day I hope that we have the
problems that the Chicago group does with lots of people wanting to
talk about lots of things.  Got a favorite module? Wanna talk Django?
I know that I and others would really like to hear about your
experiences with them.

Ping back to the thread.

-Jeff